Table of Contents Hide
What is constipation
Constipation problems are common due to irregular routines and eating habits. Habits such as sitting after meals and sleeping straight after dinner are responsible for it.
If you also have this problem, then we are telling, home remedies to deal with it
5 Amazing Yogasanas to Reduce Obesity CLICK HERE
The main symptoms are:
- difficulty passing stool
- straining when passing stool
- passing less stool than usual
- lumpy, dry, or hard stool
Other symptoms include:
- pain and cramping in the abdomen
- feeling bloated
- a loss of appetite
How to remove constipation in the root
1. After waking up in the morning, drink lemon juice mixed with black salt in water. This will clean the stomach well, and will not cause it.
2. Honey is very beneficial for it. Drink one spoon of honey mixed with a glass of water before going to bed at night. Constipation is overcome by its regular intake.
3. After waking up in the morning on an empty stomach daily, eating 4 to 5 cashew nuts mixed with the same dry grapes, constipation is eliminated. Apart from this, eating 6 to 7 raisins before going to bed at night can also cure it.
4. Drink myrobalan powder or Triphala with lukewarm water every night. This will relieve it, as well as relieve the problem of gas in the stomach.
5. For constipation, you can drink castor oil mixed with lukewarm milk at bedtime. This clears the stomach, and does not cause it.
You can see all nutrition of rice Click Here
6. Chrysanthemum is a panacea for constipation. You can use it with milk or water while sleeping at night. This will eliminate the constipation problem altogether.
7. Guava and papaya in 7 fruits are very beneficial for it. They can be consumed at any time. By eating them, stomach problems are eliminated, the skin also becomes beautiful.
8. After smearing raisins in water for some time, taking it ends constipation. Apart from this, after consuming figs after melting them in water overnight, that is problem is eliminated.
9. Spinach is also a good option for constipation patients. By adding spinach juice to your daily routine, you can get freedom from it, as well as its vegetables are also good for your health. But if you are a stone patient, do not use it.
10.that is not cured by drinking tea made of both peppermint and ginger. Ginger tea is an excellent home remedy to relieve it.
• Exercising and yoga regularly is very beneficial to avoid it. Apart from this, one should always avoid having strong food.
They contain high amounts of fiber, with nearly 3 grams of fiber per 1/4-cup (40-gram) serving. This is 12% of the American Heart Association’s Reference Daily Intake (RDI) of fiber.
The insoluble fiber in prunes, known as cellulose, increases the amount of water in the stool, which can add bulk. Meanwhile, the soluble fiber in prunes is fermented in the colon to produce short-chain fatty acids, which also can increase stool weight
Apple is rich in fiber. In fact, one medium apple with the skin on (about 200 grams) contains 4.8 grams of fiber, which is 19% of the RDI.
Although most of that fiber is insoluble, apples also contain soluble fiber, which is mostly in the form of a dietary fiber called pectin.
In the gut, pectin is rapidly fermented by bacteria to form short-chain fatty acids, which can pull water into the colon, softening the stool and decreasing gut transit time.
One study in 80 people with constipation found that pectin accelerated stool movement through the intestines, improved symptoms of constipation, and increased the number of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Greens such as spinach, Brussels sprouts, and broccoli are not only rich in fiber but also great sources of folate and vitamins C and K.
These greens help add bulk and weight to stools, which makes them easier to pass through the gut.
like oranges, grapefruits, and mandarins are a refreshing snack and good source of fiber.
For example, one orange (about 154 grams) contains 3.7 grams of fiber, which is 15% of the RDI. Meanwhile, one grapefruit (about 308 grams) contains almost 5 grams of fiber, meeting 20% of your daily needs.
Citrus fruits are also rich in the soluble fiber pectin, especially their peels. Pectin can accelerate colonic transit time and reduce constipation. In addition, citrus fruits contain
“Apart from this, you must consult a doctor if the constipation problem is excessive.”
* If you like the information given by us, do not forget to share. Please comment below for any advice or suggestions.
( Our purpose is simply to provide you with information. Be sure to consult a specialist or your family doctor before consuming anything. )
If you like to read global information see also CLICK HERE