Table of Contents Hide
Best food chart for 1 year old baby
The teeth of a child of 12 months or a year begin to grow. During this time the development of the child is also very fast. He starts walking slowly. At this time the child needs extra nutrition. Therefore, while preparing the diet chart of the child, keep in mind that it contains all the nutrients in it. The following is an example of a food chart or diet chart of a year old child and how it should be food. Keep in mind that this diet chart of children is only one example
Breakfast for 1 Year Old Kids
Breakfast should be able to give strength to the child and can be eaten easily. For breakfast, you can have poha, dosa, gram flour, omelette, pudding or parantha. If you want to give different breakfast to your child for seven days, then some of the expressions for that are:
•Oats or Cornflakes with milk on day on
• Sweet or salty porridge the next day
• Milk with veg poha on the third day
• Mix veg, cabbage, potato-onion or paneer thin paratha with curd or lentils on the fourth day
• Day five with egg omelette and brown bread or cottage cheese with thin bread.
• On the sixth day, give 12-month-old baby gram flour or ragi dosa
• On the seventh day you can give sweet potato pudding or semolina pudding.
Lunch Ideas for 1 Year Olds Kid
Children should be given plenty of food during lunch time so that they can have a lot of fun from day to evening. For one-year-olds, they can give something in lunch that they can eat and eat because at this time you have a lot of time to feed them. Yogurt is the main source of good bacteria and calcium. The time of day is best for feeding curd. Let’s know what you can give to a 12-month-old baby in lunch:
• On the first day you can give yogurt, bread and soy granules to the child Cauliflower vegetable, bread, lentils and salad
• The next day curd-rice and rasam or we can give veg casserole and curd Give lentils, rice and some green vegetables on the fourth day
• On the fifth day you can give veg casserole or veg khichdi
• On the sixth day, non-veg like egg curry and rice, light chicken curry can be served with rice or roti
• On the seventh day, roti with paneer bhujia, lentils and roti or soya bean vegetable….
Note that almost all the teeth of a one-year-old child do not come, so always make soft loaves for them to eat easily. The teeth of many children begin to come in twelve months, mash them well with rice or bread. You can also swap their lunch with babyfoods if you want. You can also give tasty spinach kofte, khinvo khichdi or ragi tasty dishes to your children.
How we think and feel is the immune system CLICK HERE
Dinner Idea for One-year-old children
often fall asleep early at night or sometimes wake up long enough. In such a situation, it is difficult for the children to fix dinner time. Do not give food that takes more time to digest at night. Chicken, curd etc. should be avoided. Let’s have a look how the dinner of 12-month-old children should be like:
• Semolina toast or pumpkin polenta on day one
• Bread with sambar dosa or chicken soup the other day
• Bajra Upma or Veg Pancake the next day at night
• On the fourth day a thin potato paratha with butter
• On the fifth day, the child gets chicken soup with bread or moong dal khichdi
• On the sixth day, egg curry-rice or simple lentils-rice
• On the seventh day you can give bread with spinach cheese, ghee vegetable.
Feeding Time for 12-Month-Old Baby
While making a diet plan for 12-month-old children, keep in mind that there is space to give breast milk or formula milk at least thrice a day. Which you can reduce by gradually reducing it, but the baby must be fed at least twice.
Also, snacks or light meals should be given twice and food three times. Overall, the child should be fed solid food at least five times and two to three times. If you feel that the child is not taking a solid diet, then you can replace the two-time solid food, usually between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner with babyfood, smoothie, shake, juice, etc.
*If you like the information given by us, do not forget to share. Please comment below for any advice or suggestions.
If you like to read global information see also https://blograinbow.com/