Table of Contents Hide
• Many people are overwhelmed by the thought of starting an exercise program. The truth is that you don’t have to do formal “exercise” to lose weight.
• Any type of physical activity, most notably walking, is an effective way to help you achieve hormonal balance.
How To Planned Physical Activity For Hormones Balance
• If you aren’t currently exercising and are over the age of 35, or are at risk for cardiovascular disease, then you should see your doctor before starting an exercise program.
• Set a realistic short-term goal that is achievable for example, “I will walk four times per week for 15 minutes.” Then gradually increase the amount each week.
• Regular exercise is the key to maintaining lost weight. Weight loss without exercise is temporary.
Increase Daily Activities
• Formal exercise is not the only way you can burn calories. Any type of activity, from shopping to gardening, can burn calories.
• One of the reasons obesity has reached epidemic proportions is that modern technology has practically eliminated the need to move your body.
• The car,telephone, elevator, electric garage door opener, and television with remote control are all contributors to this phenomenon. You can get rid of some of these “conveniences” and burn extra calories.
• The following are recommendations to increase physical activity in your life:
• Walk up stairs instead of taking the elevator or the escalator.
• Shop until you drop.
• Walk on the treadmill while watching TV.
• Walk in place while talking on the phone.
• Throw away the remote control.
• Park your car a little farther away from your destination and walk the extra distance.
• Take a short walk around the block.
• Play actively with the kids.
• Mow the lawn.
• Pull the weeds.
• Clean out the garage.
• Clean the house.
You can read rice all the nutrition & amazing medical uses CLICK HERE
What Is Realistic Expectations
• Your weight loss results will depend on whether you are a novice or a veteran at attempting to lose weight.
• If this is your first attempt at weight loss, you may be more optimistic and a lot more confident in your ability to succeed than someone who has attempted every diet ever designed.
• A positive attitude is critical, as is confidence in your ability to follow the diet plan and make the appropriate choices of foods as well as portion sizes.
How To Rate of Weight Loss
Your rate of weight loss will vary considerably, as it is dependent upon multiple factors:
1. How closely are you following the diet?
2. Are you getting in all your minimums?
3. Are you actively eating until you feel full?
4. Are you drinking enough water?
5. Are you getting regular physical activity?
6. How do you view this effort to lose weight as a diet or a lifestyle change?
7. What is your starting weight?
8. Are you on medications that may affect your weight?
9. Do you have medical problems that may affect the rate of weight loss?
10. Are you committed to making changes and breaking habits?
• Additionally, the greater the weight loss needed to place you in the healthy weight range, the greater the initial weight loss necessary.
• However, as you near your goal, the required loss amount will taper. Those needing to lose 10 pounds can expect a target loss of 2 to 3 pounds per week. For the goal of a loss of 50 pounds or greater, the initial weight loss may be as much as 5 to 10 pounds the first couple
of weeks. A good rule of thumb is that there are 3500 calories in a pound of fat. If you are at a stable weight and reduce your calories by 500–1000 per day, you will lose 1 to 2 pounds per week.
How To Preplaning Of Hormonal Diet
Preplanning is a critical element of success on the Hormonal Health Diet. Preplanning will keep you on your diet and keep you successful.
You must have enough of the right foods around at all times. This means having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables throughout the week.
• I recommend shopping once a week from a list. With proper storage and preparation methods, you will have no problem keeping fruits and vegetables around. Plan on bringing your lunch every day. Prepare snacks in advance.
• Don’t let lack of preparation make you fail. By having the proper foods available, you’ve already won half the battle. Eating all these deli-
cious foods is the easy part.
How to Keep A Food Diary
• The food diary is one of the most helpful ways of accounting to your- self. Keep a small notebook with you at all times. Record everything
that you eat. Awareness is paramount to changing habits. The food diary will make you very aware of what you eat.
• It will help you exercise control over eating and is an honest tally of your daily intake. I’ve provided a sample food diary at the end of this book for you to use as a tool to keep yourself accountable. A few tips on keeping a food diary:
• Record every item eaten.
• Record the amount of each item eaten.
• Record the times you eat during the day.
• Record where you eat and what you are doing.
• Do not wait to record your intake at the end of the day. It will be inaccurate.
• Record immediately after eating.
What si Prefer Restaurants Food
• It is easier to be in control of your eating habits when you are the person shopping for the food and preparing it. However, whether it is
business or pleasure that takes you away, you are now faced with the task of maintaining your new habits in unfamiliar surroundings. Eating out can be a great challenge, but it can be simplified if you have a plan.
- Try to select from a menu versus an all-you-can-eat buffet.
- Order a green salad with fat-free dressing before your meal.
- Order two extra sides of steamed vegetables and a side of fresh fruit.
- Avoid high-fat appetizers.Drink water throughout your meal.
- Order sauces and dressings on the side.
- When possible, choose dishes that are steamed, poached, boiled, broiled, or grilled.
- Choose red sauces instead of creamed sauces for pasta dishes.
- Avoid filling up on bread before the meal; ask that the breadbasket be removed.
- Choose fresh fruit for dessert, or at least share a dessert.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
How To Planning For Unplanning Events
• Although you may feel that your exercise is now becoming routine, you’re adapting well to changed eating habits, and the pounds are
gradually being lost, there will always be the unplanned occasion.
• If your goals have not addressed these events, you will not be adequately prepared for the foods that may be available or the choices you will have to make, should the menu include foods that you ordinarily consider off-limits.
• When such events arise, attempt to determine ahead of time the food that is available and make a note of what you will eat. Then when you arrive at the event you will be less likely to eat impulsively.
How To Make Last Diet
• The hardest part of losing weight is keeping it off. This must be seen as your new way of life, not as a defined period in your life with a starting and stopping point.
• The fact that you have met your weight lossgoal indicates motivation and success in forming new habits. This is the critical phase, the phase in which you must adhere stringently to your initial goals this is now your way of life. It is not a quick fix for a special occasion.
• You’ve made the commitment to eat healthy and be more active. Now you need to continue to maintain these habits. Be sure to revisit your goals frequently to avoid accepting old habits again:
• Eat nutritionally balanced meals.
• Follow the plan. Reassure yourself that your diet plan is an integral component of your weight loss.
• Make a commitment to keep a food diary. Use the food diary at the end of this book as an example.
• Your success is always at risk of being threatened by old habits and situations. Before you succumb to your former ways, be prepared
to return to the beginning when you first set out on this journey.
• Continue regular physical activity.
• Remain positive. A positive attitude will help you through the tough times, always reassuring you that you are making the right choices and changes in your life.
• You will always be changing and adjusting to accommodate your new lifestyle.
• Remain patient.
.If you like to read global information see also https://blograinbow.com/