What is Turmeric
Turmeric is an Indian vegetable. It is a plant growing up to 5-6 feet of ginger species, in which turmeric is found in the knots of the root. It has been recognized in Ayurveda as a miraculous substance since ancient times.
How to use turmeric
- Turmeric is antiseptic and antioxidant.
- Indians used turmeric powder in cuisine.
- it is a natural beauty ingredient and prevent dead cell in our face.
- Clean your face and neck thoroughly with warm water.
- Remove all cosmetics, make-up and lotions
- If necessary, use a gentle soap and dry your face with soft cloth.
- Take 2 teaspoons of turmeric in the small bowel and mix with a small amount of milk gently mixed it after few minutes it becomes a sticky consistency.
- And not allowed to dry gently applied your face after 10 minutes take a cotton boll and keep it moist and clean your face with that cotton.
- Do not use a towel as turmeric to leave from the face.
- Fully removed from your face and then wash your in cool water.
- The mask is gentle enough to repeat two or three times a day it keeps your skin glow and healthy.
5 amazing yogasanas to reduce obesity CLICK HERE
By the way, consuming turmeric is very beneficial. But it should be consumed in limited quantity in liver and kidney stones. Because consuming too much increases the risk of worsening the problem.
Consuming more turmeric continuously leads to iron deficiency in the body. Due to which there can be a problem of anemia i.e. anemia disease.
Excessive consumption of turmeric leads to imbalance in the level of testosterone in the body. This can lead to a decrease in sperm count.
Most people resort to chemotherapy in the treatment of cancer. If you are also undergoing chemotherapy, then avoid taking turmeric in such a situation.
Consuming turmeric in jaundice can be fatal. Therefore, consuming turmeric should be avoided.
BONUS TIP :
“A great home remedy beverage for cough, congestion, colds and skin problems. This winter replace your usual hot cocoa with an invigorating cup of wellness. Bonus points for jammies and slippers. Turmeric can stain clothing and counter tops, so wear an apron; proceed with caution.”
* If you like the information given by us, do not forget to share. Please comment below for any advice or suggestions.
( Our purpose is simply to provide you with information. Be sure to consult a specialist or your family doctor before consuming anything. )
If you like to read global information see also CLICK HERE